69 Delaware (also known as 3 Niagara Square) is one of those grand old buildings whose presence in the heart of downtown gives that central administrative/business area its unique and imposing character.
The 12-storey 145,000 square foot building designed by the architectural firm of Edward B. Green & Sons, and constructed by John W. Cowper Company, was built in 1923/24 as an upper class private men’s club (Buffalo Athletic Club), and later converted to office space. The site is part of the Joseph Ellicott Historic Preservation District that encompasses many of Buffalo’s great commercial, institutional, public and ecclesiastical buildings.
2 passenger / 2 service
- • On Site Management
- • Newly renovated main lobby
- • Newly installed exterior building illumination
- • Updated elevators
- • Newly renovated retail space
- • Direct access to fitness club
- • Onsite maintenance/security
- • Janitorial services included in rent
- • Main level event space
- • Conference room available for use
- • Fitness Center (with monthly fee)
- • UPS/Federal Express drop bins
- • Afterhours access control to building
- • Wireless internet in main lobby
Gallery & Virtual Tour
Get More Info
Talk to us compare your present or anticipated location with what we have to offer.Your interest and inspection are welcome.